The Forgotten Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Guild

The homepage of TheForgotten Guild!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Release Date!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
Possible Release Date! Left_bar_bleue72/100Possible Release Date! Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

Possible Release Date! Empty
PostSubject: Possible Release Date!   Possible Release Date! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:52 pm

While I was browsing good 'ol amazon.con. I noticed a "pre-order" option for Aion. It was scheduled the game would be available by April 30, 2008!

Heres the link: Aion Release!

Think this is true?
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
Vertigo_
Guild Forum Addict
Guild Forum Addict
Vertigo_

Number of posts : 220
Humor : There are 10 kinds of people, those that know binary and those that don't.
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guild Members
Level:
Possible Release Date! Left_bar_bleue47/100Possible Release Date! Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

PostSubject: Re: Possible Release Date!   Possible Release Date! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Don't know, it seems to be the first mention of the release date. Gamespot and a few other game sites don't say when it will be released. The game looks cool though.
Back to top Go down
NightStrike
NightStrike

Number of posts : 60
Humor : dry and sacrastis :)
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Guild Members
Level:
Possible Release Date! Left_bar_bleue50/100Possible Release Date! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Possible Release Date!   Possible Release Date! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:52 am

if you are going to pre order this i would sugest you check out play.com
it says due for release on 1/9 and is due for release on 30/10 on amazon according to link you posted mastr

play.com link to aion

Aion
Back to top Go down
Vertigo_
Guild Forum Addict
Guild Forum Addict
Vertigo_

Number of posts : 220
Humor : There are 10 kinds of people, those that know binary and those that don't.
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guild Members
Level:
Possible Release Date! Left_bar_bleue47/100Possible Release Date! Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

PostSubject: Re: Possible Release Date!   Possible Release Date! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:25 am

Well I almost said something bad about 'play.com'... until I remembered they place the month/date in a different order. lol January 9th?! Thats past!!! yeaaahh... Nevermind. Looks like Amazon pushed back the release date. Means no one really knows when it is to be released.

Reminds me of Earth 2160... they moved the release date so many times on that game that even after it was out for a few weeks some sites were offering pre-orders.
Back to top Go down
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
Possible Release Date! Left_bar_bleue72/100Possible Release Date! Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Possible Release Date!   Possible Release Date! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:10 pm

NightStrike wrote:
if you are going to pre order this i would sugest you check out play.com
it says due for release on 1/9 and is due for release on 30/10 on amazon according to link you posted mastr

amazon.com wrote:
Availability: This item will be released on October 30, 2008. Pre-order now! See details. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
my mistake
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
NightStrike
NightStrike

Number of posts : 60
Humor : dry and sacrastis :)
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Guild Members
Level:
Possible Release Date! Left_bar_bleue50/100Possible Release Date! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Possible Release Date!   Possible Release Date! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:31 am

Vertigo_ wrote:
Reminds me of Earth 2160... they moved the release date so many times on that game that even after it was out for a few weeks some sites were offering pre-orders.

yer i asumed that was case with the link to amazon that the date was changed after Mastr put the link.
happens on all game sites play.com had it with army of two for the 360 date changed everytime was closde to the release in the end was a yr late lol Evil or Very Mad

date is diff to how you are used to them mastr as play.com is brittish site and company lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Release Date!   Possible Release Date! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Release Date!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Guild :: Aion Guild :: News & Game Announcements-
Jump to: