The Forgotten Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Guild

The homepage of TheForgotten Guild!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Will The Fee Be?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HeartBreaker
HeartBreaker

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Guild Members
Level:
What Will The Fee Be? Left_bar_bleue53/100What Will The Fee Be? Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

What Will The Fee Be? Empty
PostSubject: What Will The Fee Be?   What Will The Fee Be? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:03 am

I read somewhere that it is going to be like a buy and pay monthly game and i heard it was going to be like $15 every month which is making me think im not going to buy it is this true? beacause if its us buy and play ill do that but if its monthly i proly wont. Question
Back to top Go down
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
What Will The Fee Be? Left_bar_bleue72/100What Will The Fee Be? Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Fee Be?   What Will The Fee Be? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:07 pm

you pay $15/mo. but thats not much think of it as your loose pocket change that you always have left over when you break a dollar, saved up all month. besides its not like u need a debit/credit card. ncSoft has cards where youn extend your game's subscription. So foar all ive seen was 1 month and 2 month cards.
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
pistolwhipz
pistolwhipz

Number of posts : 44
Humor : The laws of time and space are like zap branaghan's love. HARD and fast!
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Guild Members
Level:
What Will The Fee Be? Left_bar_bleue22/100What Will The Fee Be? Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Fee Be?   What Will The Fee Be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:26 am

LOl thats lame i don't buy monthly paid games mainly because if i dont pay a month i can't PLAY a month !!! now that is lame. (main reason why i play Rappelz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Will The Fee Be?   What Will The Fee Be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Will The Fee Be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Guild :: Aion Guild :: News & Game Announcements-
Jump to: