The Forgotten Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Guild

The homepage of TheForgotten Guild!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application for guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueDiam

application for guild Empty
PostSubject: application for guild   application for guild Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:18 pm

Name (in-game):BlueDiamonds

Class:Cleric

Level:35 and working hard to lvl

TimeZone/Country you live:Eastern USA

Usual times logged in*:Retired I do play at least 4 to 6 hours per day and usually more

Past Guilds:ShadowWalkers (I was usually the only one on line in the guild, so i decided to find a freindly active guild. I believe i still have a few days left before i can join another guild.)

Past Servers:Salamandar (this server crashed to much, really disliked starting over, but it was worth it)

Past Games played:Anarchy Online and Guild Wars

Reason for Joining*:I find that good guilds make the game highly enjoyable

What can you offer to TheForgotten*:I am new to this particular game and what little i do know i have taught myself and/or researched and read up on. So basically at this time, i do not have much to offer the guild, but hopefully as i grow and level in this game, i will have much to offer. Once i am more confident, i will help others when they need it, things like that and what ever the guild needs as a whole i will help with also.

Additional stuff:
Back to top Go down

application for guild
Page 1 of 1