AuthorMessage
BlueDiamonds

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Guild Members
Level:
54/100  (54/100)

PostSubject: New to guild and game   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Hey all, I am retired and bored, so i have plenty of time to learn Rappelz, to which i have only been playing for about 3 weeks. Prior to Rappelz i did play Guild Wars for about 2 years and Anarchy Online for about 3 to 4 Years. I tried a few other games, but i just did not like them at all. I guess you could say that i am fussy.

I usually play a healer and/or magic user, because i am most comfortable playing them, But i think a little later in this game i will make a warrior. Try out a little melee, heheee

So far in all 3 games (Rappelz, GW and AO ) I managed to be invited and/or applied to great guilds, with wonderful people/members, which always makes the game enjoyable. sunny

I am having a little trouble with a few things in this game, so i do have a few questions. SOOOOO !!!!! A little later i will make up a list of questions and post them here, specially since there are so many new people, I am sure there must be a few people with a few of the same questions. I was once told, "The only dum question, is the one you did not ask" SOOOO i will be the nerdy noobie and ask all the questions. Arrow Question

Any way, thanks for invitation to this guild. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vertigo_
Guild Forum Addict
Guild Forum Addict

Number of posts : 220
Humor : There are 10 kinds of people, those that know binary and those that don't.
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guild Members
Level:
47/100  (47/100)

PostSubject: Re: New to guild and game   Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:19 pm

Welcome to the guild!!!...though you've been in it for a while now. lol I'll still welcome you on the forums! Yippy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vashtali
Forum Posting Machine!
Forum Posting Machine!

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Guild Members
Level:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New to guild and game   Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:02 pm

I think you have been here a little longer than me but welcome nonetheless Smile lol
I know what you mean about having trouble with a few things in game, I am doing ok at the moment but I had plenty of questions before. But since Vertigo got me playing the game I got to make him answer all my questions lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to guild and game   

Back to top Go down

New to guild and game
Page 1 of 1