The Forgotten Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Guild

The homepage of TheForgotten Guild!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing Myself

Go down 
+2
Mastrgamr™
satanology
6 posters
AuthorMessage
satanology
satanology

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Guild Members
Level:
Introducing Myself Left_bar_bleue41/100Introducing Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:03 pm

Err.. Well, Its me, Satanology, whose the real name is Daniel.

I'm 15 and I aways liked to play computer games. I gained my first computer when I was 3 years old (my brother also used the computer). The only thing I remember from my computer is that it was 32mb ram and 166 mhz (I'm not sure), good for the year. My first game was Quake, I had fear to play No but still did. We had many other games, but I forgot the names.

Mmorpg and fps are my favorite game styles. My first mmorpg was Runescape (a trash, but was the first) later Mu, Priston Tale, Silkroad, Lineage 2, WoW and now Rappelz. I like to play some flash games too (I recommend Johnny Rocketfingers) 'cause they are funny lol! .

I have a obscure personality (at least is what the majority tells) but I have a good humor Smile .

I have a plan to create a game (a mmorpg). I have created a story, classes and abilities and I also did plan the gaming system. I know that this is not easy, but it is what I plan. I have created a story, classes and abilities. I also know that does not have all the infrastructure from night to the day, but I know that when creating (if anyone does not create something alike before) this will succeed. In summary will be an action mmorpg.

Well, I'll stop here.
Back to top Go down
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
Introducing Myself Left_bar_bleue72/100Introducing Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:57 am

lol my first game i ever played was crash bandicoot (for PS1) Smile it was the best
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
Vashtali
Forum Posting Machine!
Forum Posting Machine!
Vashtali

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Guild Members
Level:
Introducing Myself Left_bar_bleue100/100Introducing Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:05 pm

Welcome! It'll be nice to have another active gamer among us Smile
Back to top Go down
Vertigo_
Guild Forum Addict
Guild Forum Addict
Vertigo_

Number of posts : 220
Humor : There are 10 kinds of people, those that know binary and those that don't.
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guild Members
Level:
Introducing Myself Left_bar_bleue47/100Introducing Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:54 pm

Mastrgamr wrote:
lol my first game i ever played was crash bandicoot (for PS1) Smile it was the best

God I remember the good 'ol days... we would push a hoop with a stick...on a dirt road...down a hill. We could do that for hours! Those were the good games. Taught you valuable skills... skills kids just don't learn any more. Such a shame.
Back to top Go down
Vashtali
Forum Posting Machine!
Forum Posting Machine!
Vashtali

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Guild Members
Level:
Introducing Myself Left_bar_bleue100/100Introducing Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:22 pm

Yeah its too bad that not everyone has those same valuable skills that you do Wink
Back to top Go down
Vertigo_
Guild Forum Addict
Guild Forum Addict
Vertigo_

Number of posts : 220
Humor : There are 10 kinds of people, those that know binary and those that don't.
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guild Members
Level:
Introducing Myself Left_bar_bleue47/100Introducing Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:46 am

You never know when you need to push a hoop....with a stick! I could probably push a tire faster than all of you... with a stick.
Back to top Go down
sonaACID
sonaACID

Number of posts : 30
Humor : i'm not very funny =.=
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Guild Members
Level:
Introducing Myself Left_bar_bleue84/100Introducing Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (84/100)

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:54 am

huu~ welcome ^^

Mastrgamr wrote:

The first game i ever played were sonic on sega dream cast cheers huuuu then first mmo was Runescape and seconds wow O.O

everyone seems to have came from wow, i'd like to see a comparison of raplz and wow, what good and what's not xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid.sinisterforums.com
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
Introducing Myself Left_bar_bleue72/100Introducing Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:01 pm

WoW blows scratch
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
satanology
satanology

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Guild Members
Level:
Introducing Myself Left_bar_bleue41/100Introducing Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:22 pm

oh, yes, i was forgetting the sega games.

Second game in a console was sonic too, the first game i played i remember the images but i forgot the name.

But they all came after the pc games.
Back to top Go down
BlueDiamonds

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Guild Members
Level:
Introducing Myself Left_bar_bleue54/100Introducing Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (54/100)

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:28 am

welcome to guild, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself
Page 1 of 1