The Forgotten Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Guild

The homepage of TheForgotten Guild!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All your base are belong to me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
All your base are belong to me! Left_bar_bleue72/100All your base are belong to me! Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

All your base are belong to me! Empty
PostSubject: All your base are belong to me!   All your base are belong to me! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:06 pm

A lot of people may want to get inside of Mastrgamr's gaming mind of rappelz. well be lucky to read this. Suspect

Lets get the basics. I am 16 real name is Stuart (ha ha yea stuart little, stfu all -.-) I am a big computer head and like to learn about everything gaming and tech I can possibly fit in my head (Endgadget ftw) I have played RAPPELZ since towards the end of E2 (august 2005) making me a 3 years old rappelz fanatic O.o I have owned maybe 8-10 guilds in my rappelz career, and played on 5 servers. So what im level 61 and played for so many years, i am sorta known to level up slow.
In ALL games i pay im named Mastrgamr so you'll always know me by my name Smile In rappelz im a huge noobie helper so post in the questions board if ya'need help.

My first computer was a Gateway not sure of the specs, i know they were sort of crappy. Windows 95 was the best back then. cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
sonaACID
sonaACID

Number of posts : 30
Humor : i'm not very funny =.=
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Guild Members
Level:
All your base are belong to me! Left_bar_bleue84/100All your base are belong to me! Empty_bar_bleue  (84/100)

PostSubject: Re: All your base are belong to me!   All your base are belong to me! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:58 pm

HEY!! make my name blue too!!

lol, stuart, can i call you that? tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid.sinisterforums.com
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
All your base are belong to me! Left_bar_bleue72/100All your base are belong to me! Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: All your base are belong to me!   All your base are belong to me! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:13 pm

I dont care if u call me stuart... but No i wont make your name blue (or any color for that matter), u have to earn it
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
flashyboyz

Number of posts : 20
Humor : South Park
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Guild Members
Level:
All your base are belong to me! Left_bar_bleue15/100All your base are belong to me! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: All your base are belong to me!   All your base are belong to me! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:06 pm

lol staurt
Back to top Go down
flashyboyz

Number of posts : 20
Humor : South Park
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Guild Members
Level:
All your base are belong to me! Left_bar_bleue15/100All your base are belong to me! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: All your base are belong to me!   All your base are belong to me! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:06 pm

jk

lol staurt so funny lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All your base are belong to me!   All your base are belong to me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All your base are belong to me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Guild :: Rappelz Guild :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: