The Forgotten Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Guild

The homepage of TheForgotten Guild!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Recruit - Mortasha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Recruit - Mortasha Empty
PostSubject: New Recruit - Mortasha   New Recruit - Mortasha Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:38 pm

Once again, thank you for the invite.

My RL name is Steve and my MMORP experience to date has been with EQ, EQ2, WoW, GuildWars, and now Rappelz.
I've slowly evolved from playing a Tank through Shaman (Healer) to finally a Cleric.
Having many family accounts for the abovementioned games was becomming expensive, so we moved to free play games and private servers.

I have been playing for just over a month and still have much to learn about the game.
I'll be asking lots of questions and hopefully be putting your advice to the test when we dp.
So far I enjoy playing my clerics, however both their experience has been limited to tanking with my +10 59 Yeti (Snowman). I look forward to doing dps with you guys and fully understanding the group dynamic.

I am married with two children. My son plays WoW mainly however he has dabbled in Rappelz a little. My wife and I have actively grouped up and played EQ, EQ2, WoW, and now Rappelz. Although she doesn't hit the gaming as hard as I do. We live in Adelaide, Australia. This may produce some time frame issues, but at this stage I am available most days and nights to play.

regards,

Mortasha Lv35 Cleric
Mortesha Lv50 Cleric
Toarok Lv 56 Holy Warrior

Last edited by on Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vertigo_
Guild Forum Addict
Guild Forum Addict
Vertigo_

Number of posts : 220
Humor : There are 10 kinds of people, those that know binary and those that don't.
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guild Members
Level:
New Recruit - Mortasha Left_bar_bleue47/100New Recruit - Mortasha Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit - Mortasha   New Recruit - Mortasha Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:12 pm

Welcome to the ranks! Glad to have another with us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueDiamonds

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Guild Members
Level:
New Recruit - Mortasha Left_bar_bleue54/100New Recruit - Mortasha Empty_bar_bleue  (54/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit - Mortasha   New Recruit - Mortasha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:27 pm

Welcome and i am new to, with plenty of questions myself study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Recruit - Mortasha   New Recruit - Mortasha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Recruit - Mortasha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Guild :: Rappelz Guild :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: