The Forgotten Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Guild

The homepage of TheForgotten Guild!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picking pet weapon/armor:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vertigo_
Guild Forum Addict
Guild Forum Addict
Vertigo_

Number of posts : 220
Humor : There are 10 kinds of people, those that know binary and those that don't.
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guild Members
Level:
Picking pet weapon/armor: Left_bar_bleue47/100Picking pet weapon/armor: Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

Picking pet weapon/armor: Empty
PostSubject: Picking pet weapon/armor:   Picking pet weapon/armor: Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:14 am

I've seen several people ask this question... I too have asked. At first I thought, 'a weapon is a weapon! right?' Well seems I may have been wrong.

I've created this list from conversations with other players, other 'pet guides' and general information here and there. It is by no means complete(yet) or law. If you prefer a different weapon, use it!

PET:WEAPON:ARMOR:
Pantera2H AxeWarrior*/Hunter*
Pultry2H Axe/MaceWarrior*/Hunter*
Tortus2H Axe*, Sword**Warrior*
SkellSpear/SwordWarrior*/Hunter*
Orc2H Axe*, Sword**Warrior*
Yeti2H Axe*, Sword**Warrior*
Blue Pixie2H Mace^, Staff^^Warrior*
Red Pixie2H Mace^, Staff^^Warrior*
SallySpear/SwordWarrior*
Hawkman2H Axe*, Sword**Warrior*
AngelUnknownWarrior*
SirenBowWarrior*

*Unbuffed choice **Buffed choice(ie Shade Atk./Wind Weapon)
^If you want it to help fight. ^^If you want to deal more M. Atk or Heal more.
*Suggested for: High P. Def *Armor specialization at higher lvls.

This guide will be updated when new information is gathered.

Last edited by Vertigo_ on Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
Picking pet weapon/armor: Left_bar_bleue72/100Picking pet weapon/armor: Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Picking pet weapon/armor:   Picking pet weapon/armor: Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:59 am

Good guide O.o. except that depending on some pets, they get an armor specialization skill, im not sure if all of them are warrior armor. Like the skell and poultry they must have hunter armor.
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
Vertigo_
Guild Forum Addict
Guild Forum Addict
Vertigo_

Number of posts : 220
Humor : There are 10 kinds of people, those that know binary and those that don't.
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guild Members
Level:
Picking pet weapon/armor: Left_bar_bleue47/100Picking pet weapon/armor: Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

PostSubject: Re: Picking pet weapon/armor:   Picking pet weapon/armor: Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:18 pm

Yeah, I was finding that on one or two. But hard to figure out which ones have that. Pantera has hunter armor specialization. I'll add that to the Skell and Poultry.

Like I said, I pulled this information from a lot of sources, and none of them really went into much detail about the equipment. Thanks for the info though.
Back to top Go down
BlueDiamonds

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Guild Members
Level:
Picking pet weapon/armor: Left_bar_bleue54/100Picking pet weapon/armor: Empty_bar_bleue  (54/100)

PostSubject: Re: Picking pet weapon/armor:   Picking pet weapon/armor: Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:17 pm

how do you load arrows on siren, if you put bow on her? I can put bow on her, but when i tried to put arrows up to be used i could not do it.
Back to top Go down
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
Picking pet weapon/armor: Left_bar_bleue72/100Picking pet weapon/armor: Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Picking pet weapon/armor:   Picking pet weapon/armor: Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:01 am

BlueDiamonds wrote:
how do you load arrows on siren, if you put bow on her? I can put bow on her, but when i tried to put arrows up to be used i could not do it.

This post is meant for the questions thread.
If you are trying to equip a bow to a pet, just simply equip it as you would any other weapon. Pets do not need arrorws for the bows because they do not use arrows. Its not wrong to see your pet go up to the monster and start hitting it, its 100% normal. Even thought its not using arrows, The bows Pattk is still accounted for (ex. bow has 660 Pattk, then 660 Pattck will be added to the pets base Pattck.)
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking pet weapon/armor:   Picking pet weapon/armor: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking pet weapon/armor:
Page 1 of 1