The Forgotten Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Guild

The homepage of TheForgotten Guild!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mahdy / ClerkMehdi

Go down 
+2
Vashtali
mastermehdi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mastermehdi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Guild Members
Level:
Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Left_bar_bleue100/100Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty
PostSubject: Mahdy / ClerkMehdi   Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Alright Wazup,
My name is Mehdi, im 15. (I am a guy even though i gave my name to girl characters.) I love online games and games in general. I read Manga, and watch anime. I have every game system made since joystick, that includes the hand held ones. I have over 500 games. Im a junior. Disregarding my spelling, im top ten in my school, with a GPA 4.2 that is 103. My geeky habits are totally hidden under my prepy look and sports, because no one would guess i am smart. The only reason im saying im smart is to lead to the fact that hopefully in less than a month or two ill be playing on a self-customized 10k voodoo computer, emphasizing the self part. This means after im done with it i wont lag anymore and my clerk will be unstoppable and a great help to the guild. Also, ill probably play more. Very Happy Hope to seeyou guys in the game!!!

P.S. As my typing will reflect, i love talking.
Back to top Go down
Vashtali
Forum Posting Machine!
Forum Posting Machine!
Vashtali

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Guild Members
Level:
Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Left_bar_bleue100/100Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahdy / ClerkMehdi   Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Welcome! It may actually be pretty nice to have a talker in the guild, guild chat gets pretty quiet sometimes lol
Back to top Go down
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Left_bar_bleue72/100Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahdy / ClerkMehdi   Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Sure does get quiet in the guild Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

Btw top 10% of your school? and u have a 4.2 GPA O__O (wats the GPA scaled on, cuz where i come from thats off the charts!)
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
Vertigo_
Guild Forum Addict
Guild Forum Addict
Vertigo_

Number of posts : 220
Humor : There are 10 kinds of people, those that know binary and those that don't.
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guild Members
Level:
Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Left_bar_bleue47/100Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahdy / ClerkMehdi   Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:09 pm

haha I was thinking the same thing mastr. 4.5 top or 5 scale? Hell I had a 3.98 in HS, and a 3.96 in college....damn two B's dropped my GPA!! B-TARDS!
Back to top Go down
BlueDiamonds

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Guild Members
Level:
Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Left_bar_bleue54/100Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty_bar_bleue  (54/100)

Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahdy / ClerkMehdi   Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:35 am

WElcome to guild and good luck with your computer Wink
Back to top Go down
mastermehdi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Guild Members
Level:

Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahdy / ClerkMehdi   Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:45 pm

thanks everyone and the scale thing its out of 4.0 thats because of all the college courses i have taken. I go above. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sonaACID
sonaACID

Number of posts : 30
Humor : i'm not very funny =.=
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Guild Members
Level:
Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Left_bar_bleue84/100Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty_bar_bleue  (84/100)

Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahdy / ClerkMehdi   Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:59 pm

niice o.O yes 4.0 should be for all schools i'm sure. The school i go to is strict and the top ranked ppl get over 5.0's they're too smart ~__~ didn't even kno it's possible, but they take extra classes that give them more credit. i can barely get around the 2.5's xD

And welcome to raplz! i hope you enjoy the many crashes!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.acid.sinisterforums.com
Sponsored content

Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahdy / ClerkMehdi   Mahdy / ClerkMehdi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mahdy / ClerkMehdi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Guild :: Rappelz Guild :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: