The Forgotten Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Guild

The homepage of TheForgotten Guild!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to guild and game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueDiamonds

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Guild Members
Level:
New to guild and game Left_bar_bleue54/100New to guild and game Empty_bar_bleue  (54/100)

New to guild and game Empty
PostSubject: New to guild and game   New to guild and game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Hey all, I am retired and bored, so i have plenty of time to learn Rappelz, to which i have only been playing for about 3 weeks. Prior to Rappelz i did play Guild Wars for about 2 years and Anarchy Online for about 3 to 4 Years. I tried a few other games, but i just did not like them at all. I guess you could say that i am fussy.

I usually play a healer and/or magic user, because i am most comfortable playing them, But i think a little later in this game i will make a warrior. Try out a little melee, heheee

So far in all 3 games (Rappelz, GW and AO ) I managed to be invited and/or applied to great guilds, with wonderful people/members, which always makes the game enjoyable. sunny

I am having a little trouble with a few things in this game, so i do have a few questions. SOOOOO !!!!! A little later i will make up a list of questions and post them here, specially since there are so many new people, I am sure there must be a few people with a few of the same questions. I was once told, "The only dum question, is the one you did not ask" SOOOO i will be the nerdy noobie and ask all the questions. Arrow Question

Any way, thanks for invitation to this guild. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Vertigo_
Guild Forum Addict
Guild Forum Addict
Vertigo_

Number of posts : 220
Humor : There are 10 kinds of people, those that know binary and those that don't.
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guild Members
Level:
New to guild and game Left_bar_bleue47/100New to guild and game Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

PostSubject: Re: New to guild and game   New to guild and game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:19 pm

Welcome to the guild!!!...though you've been in it for a while now. lol I'll still welcome you on the forums! Yippy!
Back to top Go down
Vashtali
Forum Posting Machine!
Forum Posting Machine!
Vashtali

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Guild Members
Level:
New to guild and game Left_bar_bleue100/100New to guild and game Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New to guild and game   New to guild and game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:02 pm

I think you have been here a little longer than me but welcome nonetheless Smile lol
I know what you mean about having trouble with a few things in game, I am doing ok at the moment but I had plenty of questions before. But since Vertigo got me playing the game I got to make him answer all my questions lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to guild and game   New to guild and game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to guild and game
Page 1 of 1