The Forgotten Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Guild

The homepage of TheForgotten Guild!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

II. Purpose As a Guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
II. Purpose As a Guild Left_bar_bleue72/100II. Purpose As a Guild Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

II. Purpose As a Guild Empty
PostSubject: II. Purpose As a Guild   II. Purpose As a Guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:53 pm

The purpose of the TheForgotten Guild is explained in two words: Fun, and Conquering. This Guild focuses on fun so that you won't become bored with playing the game. With daily Guild Contests and Events (prizes included!) I can almost garuntee you would have fun (almost ) As a Guild we will focus on conquering too. Can you say Dungeon Seige! Cool Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
Vertigo_
Guild Forum Addict
Guild Forum Addict
Vertigo_

Number of posts : 220
Humor : There are 10 kinds of people, those that know binary and those that don't.
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Guild Members
Level:
II. Purpose As a Guild Left_bar_bleue47/100II. Purpose As a Guild Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

PostSubject: Re: II. Purpose As a Guild   II. Purpose As a Guild Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:29 am

I'm going to guess you are talking about in-game rewards or prizes right? And it is nice to have the guild to play with. Just last night/this morning... met up with one of the other members to go shopping!!! haha Strange story... but it was great to be able to have that option.
Back to top Go down
Mastrgamr™
Admin
Admin
Mastrgamr™

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Guild Members
Level:
II. Purpose As a Guild Left_bar_bleue72/100II. Purpose As a Guild Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: II. Purpose As a Guild   II. Purpose As a Guild Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:32 pm

Yes I do mean in-game rewards and prizes.

I haven't come up with events and such but if you have an idea post in the suggestions section please
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.darkbb.com
flashyboyz

Number of posts : 20
Humor : South Park
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Guild Members
Level:
II. Purpose As a Guild Left_bar_bleue15/100II. Purpose As a Guild Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: II. Purpose As a Guild   II. Purpose As a Guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:16 pm

yay events by the way ive been randomly posting in other topics drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: II. Purpose As a Guild   II. Purpose As a Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

II. Purpose As a Guild
Page 1 of 1